Monday, January 9, 2012

15 Free Tracks - Farace - Re-Edits Collection


Happy Monday everybody, whew doggie are we starting things off proper this week!! Kick It has been unleashing the free business on you guys and today is a very special day because today is the day that you can get Farace's Re-Edits Collection for FREE!

Within this collection are some of my all time favorite bangers and crowd rockers, when it comes to Re-edits, Farace is the man! Starting things off you have his edit of "Buzz Me" which I have dropped more times than most tracks and it will be in my bag for a long time to come.

The "Heartbreaker" edit is massive and number five, Sub Focus "Rock It" the Farace edit has got to be my all time number one go to when I just want to send people through the roof. The very last change-up on it is the kicker that will have hands in the air everytime. 

Don't have Wolfgang Gartner Vs Major Lazer "Pon de 5th" yet... you can now and it's another one guaranteed to make the crowd lose their shiz!

Need a sweet little closing tune to finish things off just right? Daft Punk "Something About You" the Funky Drummer Edit will work a treat everytime!

In total you get 15 tracks and every one of them is pure gold! If you haven't grabbed Farace's other 2 collection's he has already released, you can do so by heading over to Farace's website, the link is below.

Message From Farace:

This collection is album 3 of 4 (1 Originals, 2 Remixes, 3 Re-Edits, 4 Chill-Out). I have compiled these collections as I move forward and take the next steps with my music and I wanted to allow everyone an easy way to access all of my best tracks from the last 3 years.

I sincerely appreciate all of the support I have received from my family, friends, other artists and everyone involved in the scene (especially my awesome wife Ashley) - it means far more than you know! I really hope you enjoy these collections, I have worked very hard over the years and have decided to give these songs out for free. Thanks for everything, 
Paul Farace <3


   [Free DL See Info] Farace 'ReEdits Collection' Preview by farace


 
   
   
   
   
   
 

Farace - Edit's Collection Tracklist

01. - Felguk Vs The Body Snatchers "Buzz Me" Farace Re-Edit
02. -  Rock Massive "You Know Why" Farace Re-Edit
03. -  Dylan Rhymes "Kemptown Stuntin" Shrooz Remix (Farace Re-Edit)
04. -  MSTRKRFT Ft. John Legend "Heartbreaker" 
         Laid Back Luke Remix (Farace Re-Edit)
05. -  Sub Focus "Rock It" (Farace Edit)
06. -  Felguk "Galaxy Traveler" Neelix Remix (Farace Re-Edit)
07. -  Mr. Ozio "Steroids" Farace Re-Edit
08. -  Neelix "Disco Decay" Felguk Remix (Farace Re-Edit)
09. -  Ou Est Le Swimming Pool "Dance The Way I Feel" 
         Arman Van Helden Remix (Farace Re-Edit)
10. -  Wolfgang Gartner Vs Major Lazer "Pon De 5th" Farace Edit
11. -  Global Djs Ft. Technotronic "Get Up" Farace One Funky Edit
12. -  Glen Morrison Vs Morgan Page Ft. Lissie 
         "Longest Road" Vs "No Sudden Moves" Farace Mash Up
13. -  TWR72 "Schizophrenia" Farace Re-Fix
14. -  The Lost Boys "Cry Little Sister" Farace Re-Fix
15. -  Daft Punk "Something About You" Funky Drummer Edit
 





Farace's Website - www.farace.info

Farace on Facebook - www.facebook.com/faraceofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment