Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free Album - Farace - Chillout Collection


No my friends, you are not reading this title wrong, today we have a massive free album from the powerhouse producer Farace!

Paul Farace has released four free albums to suit everyone's needs, with a collection of Originals, Remixes, Re-Edits, and now the latest, one very groovy collection of Chillout tunes, what more could you ask for!

A message about the albums from Farace himself, "I have compiled these collections as I move forward and take the next steps with my music. I wanted to allow everyone an easy way to access all of my best tracks from the last 3 years. I sincerely appreciate all of the support I have received from family, friends, other artists and everyone involved in the scene (especially my awesome wife Ashley) - it means far more than you know. I really hope you enjoy the collections. I have worked very hard over the years and have decided to give these songs out for free." 



   
   
   
   
   
 

Also as a special gift we have a preview of Farace's newest track "Living In Black" which features upcoming sensation Kid Colt, that will surely take over the charts when it is released!

     Farace - Living In Black feat Kid Colt [COMING SOON] by farace

Farace Collections -  farace.info/Farace_Collections

Farace on Facebook - facebook.com/faraceofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment