Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free Tune - EXCLUSIVE Original - Btz of Sneaker & The Dryer "I'm Expression"



Well I wanted to give you all a Hump day present yesterday but apparently someone left the roof open over at Soundcloud HQ and it rained all over their servers, or something like that. So non-the-less, we have an Exclusive original for you all today, courtesy of me, myself, and I. Funny story about this one, originally I was going to do a remix of "All Falls Down" by Kanye because I like the Lauryn Hill vocals in it but this is where I ended up going with the tune. Really the only things I kept from the original are pieces of the drums and some little vocal snips. It's kind of a cross between Electro House and Breaks which are my two favorite genres at the moment. Of course it's got some Hip Hop flavor worked in there as well and I also sampled a classic speach about young people and subculture. Being a big fan of the funk, "I'm Expression" has got a healthy dose of that mixed in as well. Keep your eyes open for more forthcoming material from Sneaker & The Dryer including a remix soon out on Held 2 Ransom and a forthcoming EP on Kick It Recordings.

Btz of Sneaker & The Dryer - I'm Expression by The Kick It Blog

Btz on Soundcloud - http://www.soundcloud.com/btz-1

Sneaker & The Dryer's Free Mixes - http://ww.waxdj.com/djs/1780

Btz of Sneaker & The Dryer "I'm Expression" - http://soundcloud.com/the-kick-it-blog/btz-of-sneaker-the-dryer-im-expression/download

No comments:

Post a Comment