Monday, February 1, 2016

Free Track - Opiuo - Life - Father Funk Remix


Father Funk has just released a slamming Glitch Hop remix of Opiuo's "Life"! He delivers massive amounts of groove and funk in the span of three minutes, creating a solid jam that is a must grab for the beginning of the week!

Here's what Father Funk has to say about "Life" - 

"Stoked to unleash my first tune of 2016, my remix of the mighty Opiuo's "Life" from his album "Meraki". I made this one for the Westwood Recordings remix competition last summer, but sadly I never managed to get it finished in time due to some heavy shit going down in my personal life...

Anyway I'm pretty stoked on how it turned out. I knew most people would be making super heavy glitchy versions of the track so I thought I'd do what I do best and keep it simple, fun and funky! Enjoy!"

Download this fantastic track today by visiting the LINK below, or directly from Father Funks Soundcloud Page!



WAV Dowanlod Link - mega.nz/Life

Father Funk on Facebook - facebook.com/fatherfunk

No comments:

Post a Comment