Monday, February 1, 2016

Free Track - Opiuo - Life - Father Funk Remix


Father Funk has just released a slamming Glitch Hop remix of Opiuo's "Life"! He delivers massive amounts of groove and funk in the span of three minutes, creating a solid jam that is a must grab for the beginning of the week!

Here's what Father Funk has to say about "Life"

"Stoked to unleash my first tune of 2016, my remix of the mighty Opiuo's "Life" from his album "Meraki". I made this one for the Westwood Recordings remix competition last summer, but sadly I never managed to get it finished in time due to some heavy shit going down in my personal life...

Anyway I'm pretty stoked on how it turned out. I knew most people would be making super heavy glitchy versions of the track so I thought I'd do what I do best and keep it simple, fun and funky! Enjoy!"

Download this fantastic track today by visiting the LINK below, or directly from Father Funks Soundcloud Page!



WAV Dowanlod Link - mega.nz/Life

Father Funk on Facebook - facebook.com/fatherfunk

No comments:

Post a Comment