Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free Tune - EXCLUSIVE - Bob Sinclair - I Feel For You - Robin Steal Breaks Edit



Well if another Exclusive track doesn’t properly finish off one solid week of music, I don't know what does! That's right everybody, three exclusives in a row with TJFX's Re-rack on Thursday, Farace's Edit on Friday and now another one you can't get anywhere else coming at you from Robin Steal. Robin slaps the taste out the house and brings it back broken. The original was always a favorite of mine so I'm partial to this one as well. Punchy snares and rolling kicks replace the standard 4/4 with edits abound and the breakdowns have all been reworked. Robin puts a fresh twist on a classic tune, increasing the energy while maintaining the overall vibe of the original. I can feel it, can you feel it?

Bob Sinclair - I Feel For You - Robin Steal Breaks Edit by Robin Steal

Robin Steal on Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/robin-steal

Bob Sinclair "I Feel for You" Robin Steal Breaks Edit - http://waxdj.com/download.php?band_id=1780&song_id=32776&mode=song_hifi

No comments:

Post a Comment